Document Type : Research Paper
Ayandegan Institute of Higher Education, Tonekabon, Iran.
Success in supply begins with the right choice of suppliers and in the long run is directly related to how suppliers are managed, because suppliers have a significant impact on the success or failure of a company. Multi-criteria decisions are approaches that deal with ranking and selecting one or more suppliers from a set of suppliers. Multi-criteria decisions provide an effective framework for comparing suppliers based on the evaluation of different criteria. The present research is applied based on the purpose and descriptive-survey based on the nature and method of the research. In the present study, two library and field methods have been used to collect information. According to the objectives of this study, suppliers will be evaluated using two methods of fuzzy hierarchical analysis with D-numbers. In order to better understand these two methods, a case study is presented in which suppliers are ranked using two methods and then the results are compared with each other. For manufacturing companies, 4 categories of parts were considered and based on the classification, the suppliers of the manufacturing company were evaluated and analyzed. In the results of suppliers of type A and B components in hierarchical analysis, D and fuzzy methods have many differences in the evaluation and ranking of suppliers, and this shows the lack of expectations of experts in D and fuzzy analysis. On the other hand, in type C and D components, the classification and ranking of suppliers have been matched in two ways and shows that the opinions in the evaluation of these suppliers are the same.
- Mazaheri, A. Saljuqi, M. & Seljuk, T. (2017). Identifying the key factors affecting the optimal selection of green suppliers in the green supply chain in the manufacturing industry. Fifth international conference on economics, management, accounting with value creation approach. Shiraz, Narun Expert Managers Training Institute.
- Fallah, S. Qadir, A. H., & Qadir, H. (2017). Two-objective mathematical planning model for the integrated problem of stacked size and sustainable supplier selection under fuzzy conditions. 2nd international conference on industrial management. Babolsar, Mazandaran University.
- Genovese, A., Acquaye, A., Ibn-Mohammed, T., Afrifa, G. A., Yamoah, F. A., & Oppon, E. (2018). A quantitative model for environmentally sustainable supply chain performance measurement. European journal of operational research, 269(1), 188-205.
- Tamošaitienė, J., Valipour, A., Yahaya, N., Md Noor, N., & Antuchevičienė, J. (2017). Hybrid SWARA-COPRAS method for risk assessment in deep foundation excavation project: An Iranian case study. Journal of civil engineering and management, 23(4), 524-532.
- Liu, R. & Hai, L. (2005). The voting analytic hierarchy process method for selecting supplier. International journal of production economics, 97(3), 308-317.
- Chen, C. T., Lin, C. T. & Huang, S. F. (2006). A fuzzy approach for supplier evaluation and selection in supply chain managemen. International journal of production economics, 102(2), 289-301.
- Lim, J. J., & Zhang, A. N. (2016). A DEA approach for supplier selection with AHP and risk consideration. In Big Data (Big Data). 2016 IEEE international conference on, 3749-3758.
- Su, C. M., Horng, D. J., Tseng, M. L., Chiu, A. S., Wu, K. J., & Chen, H. P. (2016). Improving sustainable supply chain management using a novel hierarchical grey-DEMATEL approach. Journal of cleaner production, 134, 469-481.
- Momeni, M. (2006). New topics in operations research. First Edition, Tehran: University of Tehran School of Management Publications.
- Shahgholian, K., Shahraki, A., Waezi, Z. (2011). Multi-criteria group decision for supplier selection with fuzzy approach. 11th Iranian fuzzy systems conference. (In Persian). DOI: https://civilica.com/doc/119174/
- Ming, Z. H. A., Xing. L. I. U. (2008). Research on mobile supply chain management Based Ubiquitous Network. IEE, 33-51.
- Maleki, M., Shevtshenko, E., & Cruz-Machado, V. (2013). Development of supply chain integration model through application of analytic network process and bayesian network. International journal of integrated supply management, 8(1/2/3), 67-89.
- Nosrati, F. & Jafari Eskandari, M. (2009), stable optimization method pessimistic possibility in designing a multilevel supply chain network under uncertainty. 2nd international conference on management, industrial engineering, economics and accounting. Tbilisi-Georgia, Permanent Secretariat in collaboration with Imam Sadegh University.
- Tabakhi Qasbeh, E., &Sediq, M. (2017). Evaluation of Overseas Suppliers with Emphasis on Risk Indicators Using Hierarchical Analytical Process. 6th national conference on management, economics and accounting. Tabriz, East Azarbaijan Technical and Vocational University-Organization Tabriz Industrial.
- Shafia, M. A., Mahdavi Mazdeh, M., Pournader, M., & Bagherpour, M. (2016). Presenting a two-level data envelopment analysis model in supply chain risk management in order to select a supplier. 8th international conference on industrial engineering. ( In Persian). DOI: https://civilica.com/doc/173051/
- Mardani, A., Kannan, D., Hooker, R. E., Ozkul, S., Alrasheedi, M., & Tirkolaee, E. B. (2020). Evaluation of green and sustainable supply chain management using structural equation modelling: A systematic review of the state of the art literature and recommendations for future research. Journal of cleaner production, 249, 119383.
- Ghadimi, P., Wang, C., & Lim, M. K. (2019). Sustainable supply chain modeling and analysis: Past debate, present problems and future challenges. Resources, conservation and recycling, 140, 72-84.
- Reefke, H., & Sundaram, D. (2017). Key themes and research opportunities in sustainable supply chain management–identification and evaluation. Omega, 66, 195-211.
- Hamdi, F., Ghorbel, A., Masmoudi, F., & Dupont, L. (2018). Optimization of a supply portfolio in the context of supply chain risk management: literature review. Journal of intelligent manufacturing, 29(4), 763-788.
- Rad, R. S., & Nahavandi, N. (2018). A novel multi-objective optimization model for integrated problem of green closed loop supply chain network design and quantity discount. Journal of cleaner production, 196, 1549-1565.
- Kumar, A., Pal, A., Vohra, A., Gupta, S., Manchanda, S., & Dash, M. K. (2018). Construction of capital procurement decision making model to optimize supplier selection using Fuzzy Delphi and AHP-DEMATEL. Benchmarking: an international journal, 25(5), 1528-1547.
- Wang, Z., Luo, C., & Luo, T. (2018). Selection optimization of bloom filter-based index services in ubiquitous embedded systems. International conference on web Services (pp. 231-245).