Document Type : Research Paper
Department of Mathematics, Central University of Tamil Nadu Thiruvarur, India.
Department of Mathematics, Sri Kaliswari College, Sivakasi, India.
We introduce a new concept of certainty and coverage of a parameter of the soft set and present a new decision making approach for the soft set over the universe using the certainty of a parameter. Also, we point out the drawbacks of the reduct definition by pointing out the delusion of Proposition 14 given by Herawan et al.  and provide the revised definition of the reduct of the multi soft set.
- Zadeh, L. A. (1965). Fuzzy set. Information and control, 8, 338 - 353.
- Pawlak, Z. (1982). Rough sets. J. Comput. Inform. Sci., 11, 341 - 356.
- Molodtsov, D. (1999). Soft set theory - First results. Math. Appl., 37, 19 - 31.
- Maji, P. K., Biswas, R. & Roy, A. R. (2003). Soft set theory. Math. Appl., 45, 555 - 562.
- Maji, P. K. & Roy, A. R. (2002). An application of soft sets in a decision making problem. Math. Appl., 44, 1077 - 1083.
- Maji, P. K. & Roy, A. R. (2007). A fuzzy soft set theoretic approach to decision making problems. Comput. Appl. Math., 203, 412 - 418.
- Cagman, N. & Enginoglu, S. (2010). Soft set theory and uni-int decision making. J. Oper. Res., 207, 848 - 855.
- Cagman, N. & Enginoglu, S. (2010). Soft matrix theory and its decision making. Math.Appl., 59, 3308 - 3314.
- Feng, F., Li. Y. & Cagman, N. (2012). Generalized uni-int decision making schemes based on choice value soft sets. J. Oper. Res., 220, 162 - 170.
- Han, B. & Geng, S. (2013). Pruning method for optimal solutions of decision making scheme. J. Oper. Res., 231, 779 - 783.
- Feng, Q. & Zhou, Y. (2014). Soft discernibility matrix and its applications in decision making. Soft Comp., 24, 749 - 756.
- Dauda, M. K., Mamat, M. & Waziri, M. Y. (2015). An application of soft set in decision making. Jurnal Teknologi (sciences and engineering), 77(13), 119 - 122.
- Wang, X., Xu, Z. & Gou, X. (2020). A novel plausible reasoning based on intuitionistic fuzzy propositional logic and its application in decision making. Fuzzy Optim Decis making,19, 251–274. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10700-020-09319-8
- Meng, X., Gong, L. & Yao, J. (2020). A fuzzy evaluation approach with the quasi-ordered set: evaluating the efficiency of decision making units. Fuzzy Optim Decis making,19, 297–310. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10700-020-09321-0
- Baraka, S., & Dahooei, J. H. (2018). A novel hybrid fuzzy DEA-Fuzzy MADM method for airlines safety evaluation. Journal of air transport management, 73, 134–149.
- Mehlawat, M. K., Kumar, A., Yadav, S., & Chen, W. (2018). Data envelopment analysis based fuzzy multi-objective portfolio selection model involving higher moments. Information sciences, 460, 128–150.
- Meng, X. L., Shi, F. G., & Yao, J. C. (2018). An inequality approach for evaluating decision making units with a fuzzy output. Journal of intelligent and fuzzy systems, 34, 459–465.
- Meng, X. L., Gong, L. T., & Yao, J. C. (2019). A fuzzy inequality evaluation approach for measuring the relative efficiency. Journal of intelligent and fuzzy systems, 37, 6589–6600.
- Herawan, T., & Deris, M. M. (2009, September). On multi-soft sets construction in information systems. International conference on intelligent computing(pp. 101-110). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
- Herawan, T., Deris, M. M., & Abawajy, J. H. (2010, March). Matrices representation of multi soft-sets and its application. International conference on computational science and its applications(pp. 201-214). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.