Document Type : Research Paper
1 Department of Production and Operation Management at University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran.
2 Department of Operations Research at University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran.
The crucial role of bureaucracy in the economic, political, socio-cultural and political structures, and its impact in achieving the goals of organization is so important that in order to achieve the development, change directions consists of purifying and modernization of the administrative system in Iran also seems necessary. An important part of the transportation industry in each country, is the airports. So, dealing with the bureaucracy airports to implement better practices and removing unnecessary processes is the most issues. Hence, it can be stated that the aim of this study is to identify barriers of transformation in the organization administrative and then prioritizing these barriers in Mehrabad airport. For this purpose, the grounded theory and fuzzy SWARA methods was used to identifying the barriers and prioritizing them. Grounded theory results showed that cognitive barriers, structural barriers, participation barriers, economic and income barriers, legal barriers, strategic barriers, and management barriers are the barriers of the transformation in the Mehrabad airport administrative system. The Fuzzy SWARA method used to prioritize these barriers, which according to the results, the structural barriers were the important barriers. Then cognitive and legal barriers were placed in the next rank. At the end, some solutions have been presented for overcoming these barriers in the Mehrabad airport.
- Wu, C. R., Lin, C. T., & Tsai, P. H. (2010). Evaluating business performance of wealth management banks. European journal of operational research, 207(2), 971-979.
- Drucker, P. (2001). The next society. The economist, 1. DOI: 1016/j.semerg.2013.05.004
- Zhu, X., & Zhang, Y. (2016). Political mobility and dynamic diffusion of innovation: The spread of municipal pro-business administrative reform in China. Journal of public administration research and theory, 26(3), 535-551.
- Bass, B. M., & Riggio, R. E. (2006). Transformational leadership. Psychology press.
- Youqi, S. H. I. (2014). Legalization of China's administrative restructure reform [J]. Law review, 6. https://en.cnki.com.cn/Article_en/CJFDTotal-FXPL201406002.htm
- Stanleigh, M. (2008). Effecting successful change management initiatives. Industrial and commercial training, 40(1), 34-37.
- Pinborough-Zimmerman, J., Bakian, A. V., Fombonne, E., Bilder, D., Taylor, J., & McMahon, W. M. (2012). Changes in the administrative prevalence of autism spectrum disorders: contribution of special education and health from 2002–2008. Journal of autism and developmental disorders, 42(4), 521-530.
- Wessel, L., Baiyere, A., Ologeanu-Taddei, R., Cha, J., & Jensen, T. (2020). Unpacking the difference between digital transformation and IT-enabled organizational transformation. Journal of association of
information systems. Retrieved from file:///C:/Users/jpour/Downloads/
- Niemi, E., & Pekkola, S. (2019). The benefits of enterprise architecture in organizational transformation. Business & information systems engineering, 1-13. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12599-019-00605-3
- Arukhe, J., Abdullah, E., & Al-Ghamdi, S. (2020, January). Knowledge management and organizational transformation-a quantitative study. International petroleum technology conference. Dhahran, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: International Petroleum Technology Conference.
- Bowornwathana, B. (1994). Administrative reform and regime shifts: Reflections on the Thai polity. Asian journal of public administration, 16(2), 152-164.
- Jin, L. (2013). Study on economical organization construction under the background of administrative system reform. Journal of Henan radio & TV University, 2.
- Kim, D. B. (2014). The Russian health care reforms and changes of its administrative systems in the era of post communism. Korean comparative government journal, 18(2), 109-134.
- Bezes, P., & Parrado, S. (2013). Trajectories of administrative reform: Institutions, timing and choices in France and Spain. West european politics, 36(1), 22-50.
- Deshpande, T., & Daim, T. (2020). Organizational transformation: semiconductors. Digital transformation: evaluating emerging technologies, 6, 445.
- Ghasemi, R., & Beykzad, J. (2019). The study of organizational transformation acceptance and its impact on corporate employee commitment towards organizational change in Shohada Hospital in Tabriz. Depiction of health, 6(2), 26-32.
- Simon, H. a. (1989). Bounded rationality and organizational learning. The artificial intelligence and psychology project, 1–14.
- Baležentis, A., Baležentis, T., & Brauers, W. K. (2012). Personnel selection based on computing with words and fuzzy MULTIMOORA. Expert systems with applications, 39(9), 7961-7967.
- Liu, H. C., Wu, J., & Li, P. (2013). Assessment of health-care waste disposal methods using a VIKOR-based fuzzy multi-criteria decision making method. Waste management, 33(12), 2744-2751.
- Dursun, M., Karsak, E. E., & Karadayi, M. A. (2011). A fuzzy multi-criteria group decision making framework for evaluating health-care waste disposal alternatives. Expert systems with applications, 38(9), 11453-11462.
- Çebi, F., & Otay, İ. (2016). A two-stage fuzzy approach for supplier evaluation and order allocation problem with quantity discounts and lead time. Information sciences, 339, 143-157.
- Mardani, A., Nilashi, M., Zakuan, N., Loganathan, N., Soheilirad, S., Saman, M. Z. M., & Ibrahim, O. (2017). A systematic review and meta-Analysis of SWARA and WASPAS methods: Theory and applications with recent fuzzy developments. Applied soft computing, 57, 265-292.
- Keršuliene, V., Zavadskas, E. K., & Turskis, Z. (2010). Selection of rational dispute resolution method by applying new step‐wise weight assessment ratio analysis (SWARA). Journal of business economics and management, 11(2), 243-258.
- Mavi, R. K., Goh, M., & Zarbakhshnia, N. (2017). Sustainable third-party reverse logistic provider selection with fuzzy SWARA and fuzzy MOORA in plastic industry. The international journal of advanced manufacturing technology, 91(5-8), 2401-2418.