Document Type : Research Paper
Department of Mathematics, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, Tamilnadu, India.
We present the notion of Pythagorean Fuzzy Weak Bi-Ideals (PFWBI) and interval valued Pythagorean fuzzy weak bi-ideals of Γ-near-rings and studies some of its properties. We present the notion of interval valued Pythagorean fuzzy weak bi-ideal and establish some of its properties. We study interval valued Pythagorean fuzzy weak bi-ideals of Γ-near-ring using homomorphism.
- Akram, M. (2018). Fuzzy lie algebras, infosys science foundation series in mathematical sciences. Springer.
- Atanassov, K. (2016). Intuitionistic fuzzy sets. International journal bioautomation, 20, 1.
- Booth, G. L. (1988). A note on Γ-near-rings. Sci. Math. Hung, 23, 471-475.
- Chinnadurai, V., Arulmozhi, K. R. I. S. H. N. A. N., & Kadalarasi, S. (2017). Characterization of fuzzy weak bi-ideals of Γ-near-rings. International journal of algebra and statistics, 6(1-2), 95-104.
- Chinnadurai, V., Arulmozhi, K., & Kadalarasi, S. (2017). Interval valued fuzzy weak bi-ideals of $ Gamma $-near-rings. Journal of linear and topological algebra (JLTA), 6(03), 223-236.
- Chinnadurai, V., Arulmozhi, K., & Kadalarasi, S. (2018). Interval valued fuzzy ideals of Γ-near-rings. Bulletin of the International Journal Mathematics Virtual Institute, 8, 301-314.
- Chinnadurai, V., & Kadalarasi, S. (2016). Fuzzy weak bi-ideals of near-rings. Annals of fuzzy mathematics and informatics, 11(5), 799-808.
- Cho, Y. U., Chelvam, T. T., & Jayalakshmi, S. (2007). Weak bi-ideals of near-rings. The pure and applied mathematics, 14(3), 153-159.
- Jun, Y. B., SAPANCI, M., & ÖZTÜRK, M. A. (1999). Fuzzy ideals in gamma near-rings. Turkish journal of mathematics, 22(4), 449-460.
- Kaviyarasu, M., Indhira, K., & Chandrasekaran, V. M. (2017). Fuzzy sub algebras and Fuzzy K-ideals in INK-algebras. International Journal of pure and applied Mathematics, 113(6), 47-55.
- Kaviyarasu, M., Indhira, K., & Chandrasekaran, V. M. (2020). Fuzzy p-ideal in INK-Algebra. Journal of Xi’an University of architecture and technology, 12(3), 4746-4752.
- Kaviyarasu, M., Indhira, K., & Chandrasekaran, V. M. (2019). Direct product of intuitionistic fuzzy K-ideals of INK-algebras. Materials today: proceedings, 16, 449-455.
- Kim, S. D., & Kim, H. S. (1996). On fuzzy ideals of near-rings. Bulletin of the korean mathematical society, 33(4), 593-601.
- Manikantan, T. (2009). Fuzzy bi-ideals of near-rings. Journal of fuzzy mathematics, 17(3), 659-671.
- Meenakumari, N., & Chelvam, T. T. (2011). Fuzzy bi-ideals in gamma near-rings. Journal of algebra discrete structures, 9(1-2), 43-52.
- Narayanan, A., & Manikantan, T. (2005). (∈,∈∨ q)-fuzzy subnear-rings and (∈,∈∨ q)-fuzzy ideals of near-rings.Journal of applied mathematics and computing, 18(1), 419-430.
- Pilz, G. (2011). Near-rings: the theory and its applications. Elsevier.
- Satyanarayana, B. (1984). Contributions to near-ring theory (Doctrol Thesis, Nagarjuna University, India).
- Abou-Zaid, S. (1991). On fuzzy subnear-rings and ideals. Fuzzy sets and systems, 44(1), 139-146.
- Rao, C., & Swaminathan, V. (2010). Anti-homomorphism in fuzzy ideals. International scholarly and scientific research and innovation, 4(8), 1211-1214.
- Rao, M. M. K., & Venkateswarlu, B. (2015). Anti-fuzzy k-ideals and anti-homomorphism of Γ-semirings. Int. Math. Virtual Inst, 5, 37-54.
- Chelvam, T. T., & Meenakumari, N. (2004). Bi-Ideals of gamma near-rings. Southeast asian bulletin of mathematics, 27(6), 983-988.
- Thillaigovindan, N., Chinnadurai, V., & Coumaressane, S. (2016). T-fuzzy subsemigroups and T-fuzzy ideals of regular Γ-semigroups. Annals of fuzzy mathematics and Informatics, 11(4), 669-680.
- Yager, R. R. (2013, June). Pythagorean fuzzy subsets. In 2013 joint IFSA world congress and NAFIPS annual meeting (IFSA/NAFIPS)(pp. 57-61). IEEE.
- Yager, R. R. (2013). Pythagorean membership grades in multicriteria decision making. IEEE Transactions on fuzzy systems, 22(4), 958-965.
- Zadeth, L. A. (1965). Fuzzy sets. Information and control, 8(3), 338-353.