Journal of Fuzzy Extension and Applications (JFEA) is an international scholarly open access, interdisciplinary, fully refereed, and quarterly free of charge journal as a non-commercial publication. The publication start year of JFEA is 2020 and affiliated with Ayandegan Institute of Higher Education. All submitted manuscripts are checked for similarity through a trustworthy software named iThenticate to be assured about its originality and then rigorously peer-reviewed by the international reviewers (The similarity rate must be below 20%). JFEA is a peer-reviewed journal publishes original research papers, reviews, case studies, short communication and innovative research studies, covering all aspects on theoretical and applied papers of fuzzy sets and their generalization such as “intuitionistic fuzzy sets”, “Pythagorean fuzzy sets”, “Fermatean fuzzy set”, “q-rung orthopair fuzzy sets”, “dual fuzzy sets”, ”connection number”, ”D- number”, “picture fuzzy sets”, “spherical fuzzy sets”, “hesitant fuzzy sets”,” m–polar fuzzy set”,” neutrosophic sets”, “plithogenic set”,” hypersoft set”, etc. The goal of JFEA is to help promote the advances in the development and practice of fuzzy sets and their generalization in the areas of foundations, mathematics, artificial intelligence, control, robotics, data analysis, data mining, decision making, finance, management, economic, environmental, medical, information systems, operations research, pattern recognition, image processing, soft computing, uncertainty and indeterminacy modeling, and others. The scope of the journal involves fuzzy sets extensions and applications in every branch of science and technology. This journal respects the ethical rules in publishing and is subject to the rules of the Ethics Committee" for Publication (COPE) and committed to follow the executive regulations of the Law on Prevention and Combating Fraud in Scientific Works. This journal publishes fully open access journals, which means that all articles are available on the internet to all users immediately upon publication.
Articles in JEFA is published under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. International License https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/. By submitting an article for publication, the authors consent to the grant of the said license
All the Original, Application, short case, and case study documents submitted to the JEFA are published free of charge and there is no article submission charge.
Some Information About JFEA:
Journal Title: Journal of Fuzzy Extension & Applications(JFEA)
Journal Abbreviated Title: J. Fuzzy. Ext. Appl
- Name of Journal’s sponsor: Ayandegan Institute of Higher Education, Iran
- Publisher: Ayandegan Institute of Higher Education, Iran
- Director-in-Charge: Dr. Seyyed Ahmad Edalatpanah
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Dr. Florentin Smarandache, Postdoc
- Language: English
- Date created: 2020
- Format: Print and Online
- Print ISSN: 2783-1442
- Online ISSN: 2717-3453
- International Journal Address (IJA): IJA.ZONE/271775983453
- Acceptance Rate: 44% in 2020
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Publication Schedule: JFEA is a quarterly publication releasing four seasonal issues each year (winter, spring, summer, autumn).
- Type of Access: Open Access
- Plagiarism check: Yes.
- Plagiarism monitoring software: Screened by iThenticate
- Coverage: Fuzzy Sets and Their Extension with Applications
- Type of Journal: Scientific-research
- Core Value: JFEA has the core values such as Scientific, Integrity, Quality, Originality, Clarity, Innovation, and Knowledge dissemination.
- Indexed & Abstracted: Yes
- Indexing and Abstracting: ISC, Ulrichsweb, AEBSCO, CNKI, Google Scholar, EuroPubm, Magiran, SID, Cosmos, I2OR,...
- Publication Status: Active
- Number of articles in each issue: At least 7
- Review Policy: Blind Peer Review (at least two reviewers for each manuscript)
- Review Time: One to three months approximately
- Full text format of articles: PDF; XML
- Digital ID of Articles: DOI (DOI prefix:10.22105)
- Article submission charges: Free
- Article Publishing Charges: Free
- Review costs: Free
- Access to articles: Free
- Are any other article processing charges (APC) collected? No
- Publication license and copyright: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. International License
- Ethical principles of publishing: This Journal is committed to complying with the Committee on Ethics in Publication (COPE) and complies with the highest ethical standards in accordance with ethical law. The title has now applied for the COPE Membership.
- Can I join as a reviewer: Yes, see (this link)
- Can I propose a special issue: Yes, see (this link)
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telefax: (+98)11 5431 04 29
- Address: Ayandegan Institute of Higher Education, West Ferdousi Street, Tonekabon, Mazandaran, Iran.