The Journal of Fuzzy Extension and Applications (JFEA) is an international, interdisciplinary, open-access, and fully refereed quarterly journal available for free. It is a non-commercial publication affiliated with the REA Press. JFEA was established in 2020 and ensured the originality of all submitted manuscripts by checking them for similarity through iThenticate. The journal publishes original research papers, reviews, case studies, short communication, and innovative research studies. It covers all theoretical and applied forms of fuzzy sets and their extensions, such as "intuitionistic fuzzy sets," "Pythagorean fuzzy sets," "Fermatean fuzzy sets," “q-rung orthopair fuzzy sets,” “dual fuzzy sets,” connection number,” D- number,” “picture fuzzy sets,” “spherical fuzzy sets,” “hesitant fuzzy sets,” m–polar fuzzy set,” neutrosophic sets,” “plithogenic set,” hypersoft set,” etc. JFEA aims to promote the development and practice of fuzzy sets and their extensions in various fields, including artificial intelligence, control, robotics, finance, management, economics, and environmental studies. The journal adheres to the rules of the Ethics Committee" for Publication (COPE) in Scientific Works. All articles are available online immediately upon publication.
Articles in JEFA is published under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. International License https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/. By submitting an article for publication, the authors consent to the grant of the said license
All the Original, Application, short case, and case study documents submitted to the JEFA are published free of charge and there is no article submission charge.
Some Information About JFEA:
- Journal title: Journal of Fuzzy Extension and Applications (JFEA)
Journal abbreviated title: J. Fuzzy. Ext. Appl
- Name of journal’s sponsor: REA Press
- Publisher: REA Press on behalf of ayandegan institute of higher education
- Director-in-charge: Dr. Seyyed Ahmad Edalatpanah
- Editor-in-chief: Prof. Dr. Florentin Smarandache, Postdoc
- Language: English
- Date created: 2020
- Format: Print and online
- Print ISSN: 2783-1442
- Online ISSN: 2717-3453
- Acceptance rate: 35%
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Publication schedule: JFEA is a quarterly publication releasing four seasonal issues each year (winter, spring, summer, and autumn).
- Type of access: Open access
- Plagiarism check: Yes.
- Plagiarism monitoring software: Screened by iThenticate
- Coverage: Fuzzy Sets and Their Extension with Applications
- Type of journal: Scientific-research
- Core value: JFEA has the core values such as Scientific, Integrity, Quality, Originality, Clarity, Innovation, and Knowledge dissemination.
- Indexed & abstracted: Yes
- Indexing and abstracting: DOAJ, MSRT, ISC, MIAR, Ulrichsweb, AEBSCO, Google Scholar, EuroPubm, Magiran,..
- Publication status: Active
- Number of articles in each issue: At least 7
- Review policy: Blind peer review (at least two reviewers for each manuscript)
- Review time: One to three months approximately
- Full-text format of articles: PDF; XML
- Digital ID of articles: DOI (DOI prefix:10.22105)
- Article submission charges: Free
- Article publishing charges: Free
- Review costs: Free
- Access to articles: Free
- Are any other article processing charges (APC) collected? No
- Publication license and copyright: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. International License
- Ethical principles of publishing: This Journal is committed to complying with the Committee on Ethics in Publication (COPE) and complies with the highest ethical standards in accordance with ethical law. The title has now applied for the COPE Membership.